We Guarantee the Lowest Out the Door
Price on Tires and Wheels
Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Belts and Hoses
- Cooling System Maintenance
- Drive Lines
- Electrical Systems
- Engine Diagnostics and Repair
- Heating and A/C
- Oil, Lube, Filters
- Preventative Maintenance
- Steering and Suspension
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Flush and Repair
- Tune Ups
- Wheel Alignment
- Wiper Blades
Taking your vehicle to Skip's Tire each month can help make sure your vehicle is operating correctly and running smoothly. You can also raise the hood and not be intimidated by following a few simple recommendations for owner maintenance. A few minutes each month could save you money or repairs down the line.
- Check battery cables, clamps and terminals
Check the following levels and add the recommended fluids as necessary:
- Oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Power steering fluid level (if applicable)
- Transmission fluid
- Windshield washer fluid reservoir level
- Check belts for tension, cracks or wear.
- Check hoses for leaks, cracks or wear.
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
- Check tire pressure on all tires, including the spare tire and inflate to manufacturers recommendations while cold.
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32" remaining tread.)
- Inspect tires for uneven wear or any object that could cause a puncture.