Employment: Automotive Technician
Skip’s Tire & Auto Repair Centers has immediate positions available for an experienced automotive technician. As an automotive technician you will be called upon to utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise to perform a broad range of vehicle repairs in accordance with Skip’s and factory standards.
• Inspect, diagnose and accurately and efficiently repair vehicle automotive systems
• Accurately record inspection findings to ensure repair estimates are estimated correctly and be able to effectively communicate these findings to Service Advisors and Service Managers
• Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
• Stay current with the latest automotive industry knowledge by continuously learning new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques. Skip’s Tire & Auto Repair will pay for your ASE certifications.
- 2-5 years automotive technician experience. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the automotive service industry with a commitment to superb customer service.
- Computer diagnostic and testing ability.
- Major engine repair/replacement ability
- ASE certifications or equivalent dealership training certifications are preferred
- General mechanical skills
- Electrical repair ability
- Drug screen and physical is required before hiring
Apply For This Position