We Guarantee the Lowest Out the Door
Price on Tires and Wheels
Skip's Tires and Auto Center - Want to Know More About Your Car and Tires? Here are 5 More Resources to Boost Your Knowledge
Our recent blog posts have had information on getting new shocks and maintaining your transmission. If you’re looking for more information on these topics, then check out these great resources.
- If you need to know when to replace your shocks or struts, this CNN page may be a valuable resource because they address the function of your shocks.
- Driving a car that is very poorly maintained isn't a good idea for several reasons, one of which is the danger involved. Caradvice.com discusses the dangers of poorly maintained vehicles.
- Transmission service may seem unnecessary in the short-term, but it can pay off in the long-run, as eHow.com points out.
- Samarins.com has a plethora of advice on maintaining your vehicle and they also discuss the importance of transmission maintenance.
- While it's important to have a trustworthy auto mechanic, it can also be useful to be familiar with general car maintenance. Check out doityourself.com for some basic tips.
At Skip's Tire and Auto Centers, our auto mechanics provide quality oil changes, auto inspections, and auto repair to keep your car running. Visit our website or one of our six Bay Area locations: San Jose (Cottle Rd, Blossom Hill Rd, Silver Creek Rd), Fremont (Fremont Blvd), Los Altos (1st St) and Scotts Valley (Mount Hermon Rd).
Visit our website or call today for an appointment – (408) 532-5224.